Vision & Mission
To be able to be guardian of the scientific aspects of, and to control the service deliverances of neurosurgical needs of Indonesian communities and its regional areas.
- To train Neurosurgical Specialists who have integrities and comply with the Pancasila (Five Principles) and applicable professional and scientific ethics.
- To train creative and innovative neurosurgical specialists who have abilities in developing neurosurgical science.
- To train Neurosurgical Specialists who have abilities to deliver health services in Indonesian neurosurgical fields.
- To administer fundamental and comprehensive Neurosurgical education that will support continuing educations.
- To exercise objective weights in administering continuing educations
Post : 31 Oktober 2009 00:00:00, Read : 2574
- 05 Juli 2012 16:12:32 17 th Annual Scientific Meeting Of Indonesian Society Of Neurological Surgeons (PIT XVI PERSPEBSI)
Dear all PERSPEBSI members,
Here with I would like to inform you all that Annual Scientific Meeting of The Indonesian Society Of Neurogical Surgeons (PIT PERSPEBSI) is confirmed to be held from 26 Nov to 29 Nov 2012 in Medan, Nort Sumatera. Medan will host our annual meeting as decided during PERSPEBSI meeting in Bandung last year . With this announcement, I encourge All the PERSPEBSI members to give the outmost support the success of this important meeting. Looking forward to meeting you all in Medan soon.
- 05 Februari 2012 16:15:05 STR KADALUWARSA
Daftar Tahun Kadaluwarsa STR dokter Sp.BS
Mohon 6 bulan sebelum masa berakhir STR, sudah mulai mengurus registrasi ulang
- 31 Januari 2012 00:00:00 History of Indonesian Neurosurgery
The Neurosurgical service in Indonesia was started in 1948 by the initiative of Prof.Dr. C.H. Lenshoek, a Netherlands's neurosurgeon, who was born in Semarang, Indonesia. He was also the pioneer of neurosurgery in The Netherlands.
- 31 Oktober 2009 00:00:00 Organization
The Collegiums of Indonesian Neurosurgery (COIN) or Kolegium Bedah Syaraf Indonesia (KBSI )