To be able to be guardian of the scientific aspects of, and to control the service deliverances of neurosurgical needs of Indonesian communities and its regional areas.
- To train Neurosurgical Specialists who have integrities and comply with the Pancasila (Five Principles) and applicable professional and scientific ethics.
- To train creative and innovative neurosurgical specialists who have abilities in developing neurosurgical science.
- To train Neurosurgical Specialists who have abilities to deliver health services in Indonesian neurosurgical fields.
- To administer fundamental and comprehensive Neurosurgical education that will support continuing educations.
- To exercise objective weights in administering continuing educations